I love redbud trees, the weather has been so beautiful here lately that I have been walking the parkway and bike trail. The first time I didn't have my camera so the next couple times I brought it and took some nice pictures.
I wish my camera was like Dalton's and could zoom in on the tree more.
I tried to get a better picture but my Mom was with me and thought that the park and rec guy that was mowing was going to run me over...haha!!
My Mom's tulips she wanted me to take a picture of them, they are pretty! It was a nice walk and so peaceful I like going to the club but this was more tranquil.
Okay !!!! Someone decided to bash up all the mailboxes on our street! I found our red flag and reflectors in the ditch and Andres found the mailbox door, he tried to piece it back together but....it just looks ghetto!
Okay it is leaning also....and we only have a "4" left of our address. A guy down the street built a wooden box around his mailbox and nailed the red flag on the outside...hahahaha, I would run down and take a picture but it's raining......maybe tomorrow!!!
1 comment:
hahaha!! You're poor mailbox! You've had some bad luck with that! And you should totally go take a pic of your neighbor's mailbox!
Post a Comment