Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dalton's Graduation weekend!!!!

Saturday Night we went to My Mom's house, My brothers and their families were in town this weekend to celebrate the graduation weekend with us, it was a great time!


Anna , Jamie, John and Idalia Abby and Anna

Andres just trying to relax!



John and Idy



Then the big day.......The open house table displaying Dalt's art work and photography.



My Mom and Sonny






The Family!!! well part of it.....Darcy , Idy , John , My Dad and Debbie!





My Cousin Kim, Sharon, My Aunt Sharon, Sonny and My Mom.






Trinity and Nicole








Dalton's Cousin Jason and Dad Leo










Gary and Kris....I was so happy that they came, I still remember when she use to watch Dalton and Potty trained him and now he is graduating!!! hahaha! wow








Stephanie, Matthew, Kelly and Dalton.....It was good to see all of them, we don't get together as much now that we are all so busy and the kids are grown.











Kim (Nicole T 's Mom), Kelly's youngest Kristine, Nicole , Nicole T and Sara (Nicole's friends) Came to see dalton and wish him well.












Our friends Brandy and Sam and their son Caleb





























Lek's husband Jeff and Leo














(Dalton's Grandma ) Debbie and Lek
















Dalton and his cake.....I was so mad Walmart messed it up and spelled his name wrong. Seriously the lady asked me how to spell it 3 times.

















Dalton looked so grown up that day, I was thinking about how that day just snuck up on us, (wow seeing that in print, I sound like a hillbilly, well we are from the midwest). But seriously time flew by so fast, I feel like yesterday I was teaching him to read, or tie his shoes, or do something and now all of the sudden he is a grown young man, well this has happened way too fast.
It was a wonderful weekend and I am so happy that we have so many loving wonderful Family members and friends to share this event with us.







































No comments: