Friday, November 7, 2008

Look what a difference a year can make!!!



I can't believe that it has been almost a year since I took the big step to lose weight and get healthy. I recently have had many life chages and I have thought can I hang on can I keep the feeling of caring about my weight or weight loss, myself and life?

It will be 1 yr November 29th. That is unbelieveable!!! and amazing to me!

I was cleaning the other day and found an old photo of all of us at Chris's wedding and I thought who is that person on the end? I don't know her. Then after looking at it a few times I said to myself that really was the way I looked then. Even though I still feel fat ......I know that I have come along way. I really was way out of control.

Since Chris and Jillians wedding I have dropped roughly 72 lbs. That is a small child's weight. So for years I was carrying around the weight of a small child , all day everyday! That is so hard on your body not to mention your internal organs. I hope that if you are reading this and are in that same situation, you will think about joining Thin and Healthy or some sort of weight loss like that.
Check out their website
http://www.thinandhealthy.com/ or http://www.hungrygirl.com/. These are both really good!!! Jillian actually told me about Hungry girl. It is connected to weight watchers. Which I do think can be a useful weight loss support system but I have found Thin and Healthy to be best for me!

November 29th. 1 year!!!!

Oh I would also like to congratuate My Step Mom, Debbie!!! In January it will be 2 yrs, since she changed her lifestyle and got more healthy!!! Kudos to her!!!

No comments: