Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day at our house with the family!!











Christmas day came and went but here's alittle taste of what we did on Christmas!!!!







Andres and I got up early and threw in the Turkey, he always makes his famous juicy turkey.







We had our usual Christmas morning with our kids and breakfast. It was nice we just sat around and opened gifts and visited. We bought each of the kids a card to read that was especially for them. I think that enlight of the way the economy and the world is right now that was nice for them to get a card with a special message to them from us! We cleaned and straightened the house and got ready for the rest of the family to come over.







Everyone was there but one very special person. Debbie/Nanny, she was sick and so it was really weird for all of us, because we are use to her being there. Dad seemed alittle pre-occupied, how can you really relax when you know your spouse is home sick, on Christmas. We ate and hurried to open a few gifts before he left. SOMEONE broke the RULES and bought gifts! Thanks though the little angels and flash lights were appreciated by all who received them.







The girls loved there Build a Bunnies!!! They were adorable.







We had Pumpkin pie, Pumpkin cheesecake, and Cherry Cheesecake. It was all good.







My Mom came over after our Dad left and she asked us what we had been doing and did we sing? She said she heard the Grandkids talk about the "Family Christmas song". (I didn't say the real name because I omit our last names from Blog).







So we all decided that Deb/Nanny would have wanted us to sing whether she and Dad were here or not so we all talked Jamie into playing the guitar and he wasn't very good the first song or two but then he caught on and we made a video for Dad and Deb.


































































Jamie playing guitar. I had a better video but it was more than 100 MB so it couldnt be downloaded.









Here's another vidoe but it isn't much better. I finally got the hang of it and I did one that was 180MB not knowing it was too big! oh well next time I will know better. I wish you could have seen that one, we were dedicating that to Nanny and Bompooh.





No comments: