Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1 week until Christmas

I can't say I am ready for the holidays because the holidays have already begun and well here we are. I can't believe Christmas Eve is 1 week away. Atleast this year I don't have the usual problem.......I am not mad at myself because another year went by and I didn't lose weight. Because I did lose weight this past year. The pictures from last Christmas and pictures from now are so different. I just hope I can maintain my weight loss through the holidays. Because I am tempted to eat all the sweets and baked goods. Favorite holiday foods, cheesy and rich foods.
It will be a cheap christmas this year, but the important thing is that we will all be together!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

yay!! you remembered your password! haha!!

Jen said...

noooo I had to change it :(