I believe that one of the most important things in life is being "a good person" I put quoations around that because it is what people say .....but not everyone understands or has the same definition of what that means. I was looking up "good person" on the internet for fun. I was surprised to fine that according to a website I found, there aren't any "good people" It basically said that according to the Bible we are all sinners. http://www.goodpersontest.com/ I know alot of "good people" that would take this quiz and feel discouraged by the results they would find.
We all makes mistakes .."to error is human to forgive is divine".- Alexander Pope. from an essay on criticism.
Jesus forgives us for all sins, we were created with free will that is what makes us human. God loves all of his children.
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed"-Alexander Pope.
"I do not try to dance better than anyone else, I only try to dance better than myself"-Mikhail Baryshnikov
"Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great"- Mark Twain
"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that is true strength". -Unknown
For my 3 Children::
"If ever there's a tomorrow when were not together. There's something you must always remember, you are braverer than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think, but most important thing is, even if were apart, I'll always be with you.--Winnie the pooh
Just some observations..........
No comments:
Post a Comment