I can't believe what a difference a year can make. People come in and out of your life. Relationships change, whether it is a friendship or more. An old relationship or a new one. If a year ago anyone would have told you that this is how things would be now, you would never have believed them. I think back to a year ago.....for me personally ....I was well on my way to losing weight, weight that I had needed to get off for years but just never had the encouragement or determination to do myself. I was helping my Daughter cope with a loss. I was still greving the loss of a friend and co worker who had died a few months earlier. Who knew that Dalton would have a surprise in his life this past year. But with endings came new beginnings. Happy bright , beautiful ones. Chris and Jillian moved 10 hrs. away Andres leaving his job of 20 yrs, but he need to so badly.
I was making plans to do many things. ......I thought that many things would happen and that things would be a certain way. Well I guess we forget sometimes that life is what happens when your making other plans and God has a plan for us and it is basically out of our hands at times.
Now ....I am still losing weight, although it is towards the end so I am taking it off alot slower. Nicole is better, she has accepted that it was God's plan and their will be something special for her in the future. Dalton is good. Happy. content. himself..........I am enjoying Chris and Jillian being close, but I know they wil leave soon. That is something they need to do for them.
Andres has started a new chapter in his life........and he finally feels happy and FREE.
No comments:
Post a Comment