Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Buck is the BIG 50!!!!!



Andres and me!!



Kel and Kris! The sisters.





Stan and Donita



Monica and Jeff




Kelly and Wes





Cathy and Kelly






There's trouble!!! John, Jeff and Gary




Some of the lovely people at the party!!!





Doyle , John, Jeff, Gary (a.k.a the birthday boy) and Stan.














Rachel and her Hubby!








Gary and I dancing....they had a great band! They played alot of old music from like 25 yrs ago.


Kris and I best friends forever!!!!

It was about a week and half ago we went to Easton to a local bar called "The Vault" for a 50th birthday party for my friend Gary, his wife has been my best friend since we were 14 or 15 so about 30-31yrs. She is really great and I think it is awesome that they have been married like 22yrs. I just love them both they are really good people! I just wish we could hang out with them more. It was a wonderful party I thought how nice it was that Gary has remained close with all of his friends through the years. I saw people I hadn't seen in years it was nice though. Kris and Gary are very family oriented people.
I guess I don't get out much, because I hadn't been out with people my age in along time. (Well actually Kris and I are about 4 1/2 to 5 yrs younger than some of them.) I work alot and I don't go out very often...okay NEVER!!!!































I decided to make myself the unofficial photographer of the party. So here are some of the pictures I took or that were taken with my camera. Enjoy!!!!

No comments: