Friday, March 27, 2009

Jillian's Birthday!!! Belated



Enjoying the dip guys??




The small but joyful group!!(non blurry group photo)









Chris, Jillian and Nicole enjoying their Guamole and chips!












Opps sorry Jillian I didn't mean to catch you with your mouth full.













This was sort of blurry because Dalton had taken my flash off, but I liked this picture the best!














Okay so I had to find a way to get in a picture, too.















I'm not sure why we looked so serious, really we were having fun, even though I was very sick with a cold!


Jillian, Chris, Nicole, Andres and I went on Sunday evening. Dalton and Maddie couldn't go because Dalton was working. I would have preferred all of us go but it was one of those situations where you say okay this is the day and time most of us could go.





It was a week late but we finally decided we couldn't wait... since Chris and Jillian are moving next week and this week Chris had a business trip to Houston.





We decided to take our sweet Jillian to Taqueria, our families favorite Mexican Restaurant. Jillian had never gotten to go before and so this was something different for her. Chris hadn't gone in a long time so it was like he had never been. (because he said he didn't remember much about it).

We ate we laughed, we had a good time. I cherish anytime we can all be together, we missed Dalton and Maddie not being there though.

When we got back in town we went to DQ and got treats to take home and eat while Jillian opened her presents, yes we took Dalton a Artic rush (a.k.a Mr Misty). But he missed the gifts too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLIAN!!!!!

Hope you had as much fun as we did!!!!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

It was so fun! The pics turned out great too!!