This blog was created by me to document my weightloss progress, and to keep family and friends updated about what were up to here in Missouri.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
it's been a long winter, need to get back on track!
It's been a long Winter, I need to get back on track. I feel myself not only slipping back into my old habits but fully out of control. I work at 2 restaurants and I have been eating all sorts of good but unhealthy foods. Yeah they both have a few healthy choices, but I do love that Buffalo wrap and Pot pies and the Biscuits and gravy at the other place! I feel so weak....I know I can't eat that stuff all the time but it's hard. I have started working out again! So that is a start, and I am trying to cook at home more. I am hoping that when Spring gets here I can cookout on the grill and be more active outdoors......My Husband did get me a Wii......so we have all been playing that alot. It is like a workout in it's self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! you're back! I know you can get back on track diet-wise too! I believe in you!
Post a Comment