Here goes the update!
Decemeber/January- We had a nice holiday, although very extreme weather.....causing some to me absent at Christmas. We missed John, Idalia and Alex alot!!! It wasnt the same. Chris and Jillian came home for Christmas and stayed alittle longer than planned....I WASNT COMPLAINNING AT ALL!!!! : ) Andres and I woke up Christmas morning to a wonderful surprise.....The Kids got us a TV for our newly completed Family room downstairs. We love having it ...for years we have been trying to comeplete that room and always imagined how fun it would be to all enjoy it together. considering the kids were 19, 12, 10 when we started working on the room.
Valentines Day - Andres got me a Wii so I have been trying to get anyone to play with me that will. I really am into it!
Easter - Chris and Jillian came home for Easter and surprised us! It was great they were here from WV for about 3 weeks and he had alot of fun, cooking out, hanging out, playing Wii. Chris set up a few electronics for the family.
Finally the weather is better here in Missouri and Andres has been moving lawns as a side job with his friend Carlos and enjoying it....he loves being outdoors.
I am starting to really crack down on my eating habits.....actually Thanks Jillian.....It helped alot when you and Chris were here and having family dinners together. I also started buying more healthy food while you all were here and cooking better. Dalton and I eat alot of fruit.....when I buy it and put it on the table.
Well....I still havent fiqured out how I can eat 5 mini meals a day or fruit and protein drinks ...also work out while working 6-8 hr shifts at Cheddars but ....I guess I will have to do the best I can on the days I can do it!
That is my update!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment