This blog was created by me to document my weightloss progress, and to keep family and friends updated about what were up to here in Missouri.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Back to Texas she goes!!!
Today we went to breakfast with Jillian our Daughter in law, it is always sad when her or Chris come to visit and then they have to go back to Texas. It's like we just get use to hanging and and being together again and then it's time for them (or her) to leave. We did get to cookout and hang out with her alot. I do have to say she is a blessing as a daughter in law and a friend. I couldn't have hope for someone better for our Chris. She is always cheerful and upbeat, (is that the same thing?) she is a great role model for Nicole and Dalton, her and Chris both are!!! I am really sad sometimes when she leaves it isn't quite the same to just talk on MSN or text messages. I miss Chris alot too, but I know he has a great girl taking care of him and he is happy so I am happy for him. Well only 16 weeks until Thanksgiving!!!! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so blessed with such great in-laws! I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment