Thursday, August 14, 2008

Update on the Family

I can't believe that the Summer is almost over. It seems like I was just getting use to it and now it is almost gone. Maybe because Winter was so long and we hardly we had a Spring.
Nicole is ready for another of College, Dalton is starting his Senior year. We have the Senior pictures taken and he had his ECHO done the other day. We will find out the results Friday or next Monday. Chris and Jillian are celebrating their 3rd anniversary. Unbelieveable, It has gone by so fast. I have lost 70 lbs since they got married. I am still working on it 24 lbs till my Nov 29th goal and 50 lbs until my ultimate goal. Nov 29th will be 1 yr since I made the life change. I can't believe it has gone by so fast. I hope I can lose the other 24 lbs in 3 months??? I am not sure but I will try.

No comments: