I am happy but kind of sad. All of my special favorite places I loved to go to are coming to town. Good but now I won't have a excuse to go to KC and visit my favorite places, it won't be as special. I went to Panera Bread yesterday and I didn't check the website first. So I ordered the half of Turkey Bravo and Brocolli Cheddar soup. The soup was 16 grams of fat and the sandwich was 1/2 of Turkey bacon Bravo was 16.5 fat grams, 415 cal. and 43 carbs. yikes!!! that is like 2 days worth of fat grams. I was very sad to learn this. But never fear I went to their website http://www.panerabread.com/
and found that if you get the 1/2 turkey bacon bravo w/o cheese and w/o bacon it is only 0.7 fat grams, and 220 calories, 35 grams of carbs. or for a whole one it is 1.4 grams of fat, 440 calories and 70 carbs. so the half is the way to go and if you really love the soup 16 grams of fat with the 0.7 grams of fat. well all I can say is cereal for breafast that day 2 grams (cheerios). Dinner a grilled chicken salad with Fatfree dressing, 1 gram of fat. that makes it a total of 19.7 grams for the whole day!!!! Not bad and I can still have the Panera bread co.
There low fat chicken noodle soup is only 2 grams of fat but it has celery and I am allergic.
baked potato soup is awesome but 14 grams of fat. The french bread portion 0.5 grams of fat but 38 grams of carbs. The carb part kind of ruins it.
Blueberry bagel was the winner of the bagels 1.5 grams fat but .......67 carbs so I guess 1/2 of bagel would definately be the limit. They have a low carb bread but I didn't try it yet.
1 comment:
For Andres:
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.
And, also help me to be careful of the toes I step on today as they may be connected to the ass that I may have to kiss tomorrow.
Help me to always give 100% at work...12% on Monday, 23% on Tuesday, 40% on Wednesday, 20% on Thursday, and 5% on Fridays.
And help me to remember when I'm having a really bad day and it seems that people are trying to piss me off, that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me.
Chris
Post a Comment