I guess it seems selfish of myself to think of me. But I feel like for the first time in many years I've started putting myself 1st or at least 2ND. I need to workout and go get pedicures and go to bed early if I am tired, If I need a nap then I am taking one. Gee I am 45 yrs old I don't have as much energy as I use to. I need to do that for me and the people I love. So that I can be healthy and happy and live longer. I worked today until 3:30pm then I received a text from one of my best friends, she wanted my help. I went to AEC to workout, she was there and I joked and said that I came running because she text me for help. Ha ha . But then I fessed up and said no I was already coming there to workout. We worked out for about an hour and 1/2. The stair master? Isn't my favorite but I did it and the elliptical and then the treadmill. I was a exercising maniac!!!
Then I came home made some Teriyaki Chicken and Brown rice. Yummy. To me this isn't really a diet anymore but a life change. I figure if I can lose 70 lbs anyone can if they set there mind to it. I didn't really eat much today but I felt like it!!
I really urge people to check out http://www.thinandhealthy.com/
It is one of the best things that has every happened to me!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment