Thursday, September 18, 2008

New York ,New York



Time Square outside of GMA.


Juan and Andres with a Lion statue.




Outside MTV Studios.


Juan and Andres







Obviously Radio city music hall.










Andres(Left) and Roberto (right)





Another view of the Big Apple.





















Andres in the Big Apple NYC!!!!







Time Square!!!





Lady Liberty of course.







Andres and Roberto, they look like a couple of tough guys!







Roberto, Juan and Andres.

Here are some pictures finally of Andres's trip to NYC

Andres really enjoyed his visit with his Brothers in Newark, NJ but they spent all their time running around NYC. I thought I would post some pictures of his trip. Enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi,
Jen, your blog is very interesting and your New York journey photographs are very beautiful.

===================================
Yash
look4ward

Mits said...

Hi,
I hope you had a great fun on your trip. All your pictures are good..

===================================
sahil
look4ward

Jillian said...

love the pics! It looks like he had a great time!