Before Andres left for New York we went on alittle date to play Mini Golf. It was really fun we even took some pictures for his Mom because of all the pretty flowers they have at the Mini Golf. So if we look like were on vacation, it is just because we were trying to take some pictures with a nice background. After golf we had rootbeer floats, I mean how can you visit Cool Crest and not have one of those? I won 49-50 of course I would have beaten him 49-52 but I cut him some slack and gave him 2 extra strokes on 2 of the more diffucult holes, "The alligator" and "The rocket", hahaha!!! I had been trying to get him to take me mini golfing for like 10 yrs
2 comments:
looks like a blast!!
It was, we had a good time. But next time I want to go to the bahamas.
Post a Comment