Sunday, September 28, 2008

life is ....ever changing!

It seems as though life is ever changing. Just when you get use to things the way they are or accept things that way, something happens and then things change again! I guess that is just the way life is and some may claim that things would be boring if they always stayed the same. I guess that is true! This pass year our family has seen so many changes. I could say this year much more than other years. Is that a sign of the times or is it that not only are things changing but were all at stages in our lives that warrant change. I know that we will all come through the changes and things will be fine. We will all be here for each other and help each other through that is what family does and God has a plan for us all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Defiantly a hard, life changing year.. Ps. Love the Stevie song.

-Nicole