Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mom's Birthday!


Idy and John

Jamie and Darcy


The Birthday girl!


All the Grandkids minus Nicole, she had left for her Sorority Meeting.

So I added a Pic of her anyway! From her at the Homecoming float site!




Mom and Sonny!!!



(left to right)Idy, John, Mom, Me, Andres, Jamie and Darcy!



Mom's 68th Birthday! How is that possible? She doesn't look that old.


I totally forgot to post the pictures from Mom's Birthday. It was real unusual that we were all there together it doesn't happen to often anyway. So when we have the chance she really enjoys it! Yes I know I am kind of bad about having her over, but she usually wants us to come to her house. But we all decided to gather at our house since my Brother Jamie and his family were going to be here from STL. It was fun, I introduced the family to my Vegetable lasagna with Italian turky sausage and it was a big hit! Nobody even noticed I used whole grain pasta either. John and Idy brought a wonderful salad as always and Jamie and Darcy brought alot of yummy bread, which looked like too much...surprisingly it wasn't.


I can't wait til Christmas that is the next time we will all be together! Next time get in the picture Nicole before you take off.

No comments: