Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Andres is back to work

Andres has started a temp job Landscaping, my Brother John is in charge of HR (Human Resources) for the company. His friend Sam is also working for them. It was a good first day he said. He enjoys doing this type of work, and was so happy that John gave him this opportunity. He really needed a change even if it is only temporary. The restaurant business was getting real old, he had done that for 20 yrs. It was time for a change. I am not one of those people who thinks you have to love your job. But you should at least like it! Besides 20 yrs at one job with no benefits and then in later yrs no vacation. that is not good and of course that would be discouraging. I see this as a new chapter in our lives. He has always supported me through all my job changes over the pass 14-15 yrs. So now it is my turn to let him spread his wings and fly.

I know we will be fine, and I am not worried that he won't find a job after this project is over.

No comments: