Tuesday, October 21, 2008

why does it seem that everyone is so negative?

This is not about just one person and if you are reading this it probably isn't about you!

It seems like everyone I come in contact is so negative. I am not saying everything is all roses and rainbows for me either. But I do try to put on a optimistic front. Life has it struggles, the economy is bad. I am not saying these aren't valid reasons to feel down or discouraged but it's not like things can always be right with the world all the time. In 2 weeks someone will be elected President. Who knows what the outcome will be. All I know is I am optimistic about the future of our country and I hope the right person wins. Everyone has there reasons for choosing the candidate they want and both sides have there reasons for their believes. That is why I love the USA freedom of speech, freedom of religion and FREEDOM.



Naked- Avril Lavigne



I wake up in the morning,

Put on my face.

The one thats gonna get me,

Through another day.

Doesn’t really matter,

How I feel inside.

This life is like a game sometimes...

No comments: