Thursday, October 9, 2008

RIP our old Refrigerator!!


The ugly old white Frig

The new Pretty frig, yes we changed our appliance preference.

Sunday I told my husband that I thought the frig finally died. Typical guy he said "well it's probably because people keep opening the door", Uh no it is because it has been dying a slow death for like over a year. So after he pulled the frig out and tinkered with it for like 20-30 minutes he concluded that the motor had stopped and he finally called T.O.D (time of death).
Monday after working all day we both trucked out to Sears, Home Depot and Lowes. 2 1/2 hrs later, we were headed home with a new frig. and Pizza Hut. We were feeling pretty good about it although this made a major dent in our savings still we felt we got a good deal. The one we chose was 300.00 more at Sears So at 600.00 this was a bargain. We arrived at home, Chris, Jillian and Nicole were there and while the guys unloaded the new frig. the girls got the table ready for dinner. Long story short......Pizza was cold and dry had no sauce what so ever and little toppings which just shouldn't happen when you have supreme. Called Pizza Hut returned pizzas got new pizza's they were just as bad. $28.40 down the drain!!! But aleast we had the brand new beautiful frig. Wrong! we unwrapped it and it was scratched at the top and had a small dent in the door. I would have cried if I wasn't so tired. So I called Lowes and they said that they would call me back. My exhusband stopped by to see the kids and he didn't notice the dent. Hmm that made me think oh well I will just take the small discount that they will offer me because if my ex couldn't tell it must not be that bad....because he inspects everything usually. Okay he could see a freckle on a dog 50 ft away. Lowes caled back next day and told Andres that he could have a $60 gift card.
I think I AM DONE WITH PIZZA HUT!!!

No comments: