Yes it is true it has been 6 months since Chris and Jillian gave me their old ipod, and I finally know how to load songs on it I like. Sure Chris's rap music and Jillian's "Pink" or Maroon 5" are fine but that isn't exactly my kind of workout music, or music that I would choose. I do appreciate the ipod. But I really appreciate it now that Dalton taught me how to put all my CD's on there and music from itunes. Now I am able to listen to Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox twenty and Rascal flatts and Tayor Swift. I never knew how cool it really was until I realized all the songs on there I chose and I like. So when I get my itrip, I can drive in my car listening to only songs "I like". I guess I am behind the times, I mean everyone else came to this revelation years ago.
Thanks Chris and Jillian!!! I love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment