Finally Summer is here, people grilling, walking, exercising, tanning, and pretty much acting like their on vacation at home! I know that myself personally feel like staying up late and relaxing and cooking outside. Why not take advantage of the nice weather while its here.
In 3 more days Jillian is coming home. Yayy!! It has been 3 months since we have seen her or Chris. Then Chris is coming home around 4th of July. I am so excited even if he is only going to be here a few days! I smell a cookout coming!!!!! Now I just need to get a new digital camera so I can capture all the festivities. Oh! Just want to let all of you know they have this new memory card for your camera and it is called eye-fi. Google it type eye-fi just like that it is $99 and it uploads your pictures from your camera straight to your PC or MAC and you don't have to insert it in your PC or Mac it has a built in WI FI but you do need to be WI FI compatible.
Just alittle info for you all.
We are trying to decide whether to get a Futon and then put it downstairs later. Then buy a nicer couch, or just buy a okay couch and do the same with it later. There is a difference of about $300 in this decision.
1 comment:
yay for a family cookout!! Who's providing the guac?!
Post a Comment