I guess it has been alittle while since I have blogged. I have been really focusing on my family and friends and my weight loss. I have adopted a new workout routine, I have been going in the morning. I actually like it a lot better...it is cooler, quieter and then I don't have to worry that later I may not have time. I have even started running on the treadmill. I never thought I'd be able to do that. I was told by one of the personal trainers that I needed to push myself more. So I have been doing just that. I feel so much better that I have lose the weight . Now I am just trying to adjust to all the changes that come along with it. I have friends who act different around me and others who act like their jealous. I didn't do this for anyone but ME! I mean for once in my life I was thinking of myself and what I wanted. I guess some people think that is being selfish, it's just that they aren't use to me doing anything for myself. Maybe I act different now but this is the real me that was hiding behind the weight gain. So if they don't like me then I guess they never really knew the real me.
I am planning to lose even more weight, I am planning on losing at least 50lbs more. By November 29th. My 1 yr anniversary since I started Thin and Healthy. The pool opens at the club and for the first time in along time I am excited to get a swimsuit and go swimming.
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you running!! Before you know it you'll be running 5ks with me!! I can't wait to see you! I bet I will barely recognize you!
Post a Comment