This blog was created by me to document my weightloss progress, and to keep family and friends updated about what were up to here in Missouri.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Resume updating
It is always a task when you sit down to update your resume. Then you start to think, what kind of job do I really want? I have been seriously contemplating this myself. I decided to update my resume for many reasons. One being that well, you never know. Secondly because with the high gas prices having a job based almost completly on tips alone or comisson is not the best way to go. Atleast not when you are responsible for supporting a family. Last but not least I am starting to think it is really time to find a job that I can build a retirement from. Also knowing exactly how much you make each month isn't entirely overrated. I just wish I knew what I really wanted to do? I have thought about going back to school. I think I would like being a Radiology tech or maybe a Medical assistant. I do have great communication skills and good with people as in compassionate. If anyone knows of any great search engines for finding a career you enjoy and how to get that career whether additional schooling or whatever let me know. I just found out that most americans will need to work well into their 70's so I fiqure at 45 it would still be worth my time and effort to go back to school. I mean only 25 yrs til retirement Oh Yayyy!!! I just hope my health and optimistic attitude holds up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment