Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Youngest away at Camp!

It is really quite around here, Dalton our youngest went to camp this week and he has never actually been away from home for more than 2 days without us or his Dad (Leo). I think he was a little nervous at first, he went to Camp Rainbow a camp for handicap campers. I think this is going to be a very good experience for him. Jillian my daughter-in-law goes every year.
I have been pretty busy while Dalton has been gone, we have been feeding Rory and I have been cleaning Dalton's room, I think I almost found the actual room under all the stuff in there. Who knew he had so many clothes! Ha ha!!! I can't believe the Summer is 1/3 of the way gone. It always goes by so fast, last year at this time the kids were all in Taiwan with their Dad. For 3 weeks that seemed like a lifetime. Well only 4 more days of camp left. I can't wait to hear all of their camp stories and see pictures.

No comments: