Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Big Birthday!!

Well the 19th was my Birthday, Big 45. I was really reflective on the big day I feel like half my life is over. That is providing that I live to be 90. Like I am hoping.

We went to My Dad and Debbie's for a cookout the day after my Birthday, it was alot of fun. Nicole and Dalton even came too.


Hmmm... Grilled veggies and various meats.

Me and my Dad!!!


Dalton making plans for the night. Yeah they are there for the food.

Andres and Dad, beer buddies!!!


Andres and I in the Hot tub.

Nicole wouldn't get in the hot tub, so she was just watching everyone else.

The gang chilling in the hot tub.

Bompooh and his little Nicole Ling

Andres and Debbie. Cute Pic!!!








Debbie, Andres and Dad!! on the screened in porch, we love our nights on the new porch, nothing better after a hot tub then dessert and coffee in the ourdoor room edition.


1 comment:

Jillian said...

Looks like fun!! Wish we could have been there!