Here we are at the Federal Court House in KC. We got there about 10:45am. Then we had to check in and wait til they were ready for the Applicants to go over there orientation. There was 57 people from 30 different countries.
Here's Dalton at home before we left in his new mature look clothes. Doesn't he look handsome. (Well I guess I am alittle bias.)He took this picture himself. Self timers.....how cool.
Andres and I an our "Fake smiles"!!! We really didn't know who to look at 3 different people were taking our picture.
This is a view of the Federal building flag from a upper window.
This another picture of the Citizen and I. He and I both really like this picture of us.
There he is again. Everyone thought we need a picture of him with the American flag.
The Judge and Andres. Normally you can't take pictures in a federal court or with a federal judge, but this is an exception.
One of Andres and his certificate of citizenship by himself.
Andres and the fellow applicants taking the oath of citizenship.
We were there for a total of about 3 1/2 hrs then when the ceremony was over they had him register to vote and we took a lot of pictures.
After we were done at the court house we all went to Andres's favorite Mexican restaurant Taqueria Mexico. It was so good, It was fun to have everyone come and celebrate.
There are more pictures I will add them later, when I get them from Nanny and Gma Judy. I also took a few on a disposable one but I need to finish it first before I can develop them.
1 comment:
yay for Andres! The pics are great!! I wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment