I can't believe that is was 3 years ago. It seems like just yesterday. I remember thinking how mad I was that I was overweight and I wished that I had taken care of myself better so I would look nice on my Son's special day. I told myself after seeing his graduation pictures that I was going to lose the weight and I never did. I remember thinking I looked nice in the navy blue dress with white polka dots and then I saw the pictures and realized that I looked really bloated and I was only kidding myself. Time and time again in pictures, people told me that I needed to lose weight and it made me mad, I felt like they were being mean or that they didn't love me. It really wasn't until Jillian talked to me and something about the way she approached me about it that things changed. I thought do I really want to live my life like this?? What if I had a heart attack or developed diabetics. What if I didn't live to see my other 2 kids get married or have children. I thought what if Grandma was too fat to take care of her Grandkids. So I thought and contemplated about mine and Jillians conversations. I prayed about it and I thought ....do I really love my life the way it is now? NO then why am I hanging on to that life. I wanted to live a new life filled with happy , healthy, moments with my Family and Friends. One day I was at work and I was so out of breath because we were busy and I was so out of shape, I thought oh my goodness, I don't want to die here at work.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you decided to change your lifestyle!! We want you around for years to come!! oh...and it's been 3 years since we got married..haha
I changed it!!!!! hahaha I don't know why but I was thinking this was 2007. wow that sounds worse when I read what I just wrote.
Post a Comment