
I was thinking the other day how happy I am in general truly happy and mostly blessed. Since I made my life changes and chose the new way to live I feel so happy and feel like the person I always wanted to be, probably the person I always was deep down but that person couldn't shine because of hiding behind my overweight unhappy self. I wish that I could help others that were feeling like I use to feel. There are so many things I want to do now and so many things I could accomplish if I set goals for myself anything is possible. I mean I never thought I would set out to lose all this weight and actually succeed. I am only half way there though. So everyday is a new challenge if you look at it as a big picture. Sometimes when I think about all that I went through to get to this point, I feel like shouting out loud in front of people "I am so happy and I can fit in to cute clothes, and go swimming in public and I have sooooo much energy, I feel great"!!!! But I am afraid the people at Target or the mall or wherever, will look at me weird or shout "Look and she is also CRAZY" !!! So I just walk around with a crazy grin on my face, like I have a big secret to tell. I really want to share this secret with others. I want to tell them you don't have to live life like you do. You can do it, you can lose weight and feel healthy. Maybe even healthier than you ever have or maybe just healthy like when you were a teenager. It's really no big deal. Just eat right, eat light, do moderate exercise, get plenty of sleep at night and drink a lot of water. Oh and no soda, no sweeteners if possible. (I do use sweeteners) THIN AND HEALTHY, changed my life forever!!!!! http://www.thinandhealthy.com/
I will confess I have not kicked my caffenie addiction. I refuse to give up my coffee. I love Starbucks. But if you love Starbucks, get the Tall Coffee Frappucino light
calories: 90
Fat: 0.5
sugars:12grams --bad news
caffiene:70 (mg)
Once a week that is my guilty pleasure.
It has happened I have turned into one of those people, I am pushing my lifestyle down your throats. Sorry, but I do it because I care.
I will confess I have not kicked my caffenie addiction. I refuse to give up my coffee. I love Starbucks. But if you love Starbucks, get the Tall Coffee Frappucino light
calories: 90
Fat: 0.5
sugars:12grams --bad news
caffiene:70 (mg)
Once a week that is my guilty pleasure.
It has happened I have turned into one of those people, I am pushing my lifestyle down your throats. Sorry, but I do it because I care.
No comments:
Post a Comment