Let me just warn you first, this is a negative posting!!!!!! so if your not in a good mindset don't read any further.
It all started this morning when I woke up at 8am. I made coffee, and saw leftover pizza in the sink that someone was to lazy to put down the garbage disposal. Then I remembered someone else commenting last night that someone didn't put it down the garbage disposal. You would think that after the person saw it they would then take care of it.......NO they did not. Because like everything else, apparently that is my job. Just like everything else in the house is , taking out trash, vacumning, dishes, cooking, laundry (I say laundry, because you see others start their laundry but that is about as far as it goes). So I went to work in a bad mood, we were busy I came home from break, my daughter still hasn't gone to apply for fafsa, my son still hasn't cleaned his room and yes I wigged out as they would call it!!! No one ever does anything around here yet they always want me to do things for them. That doesn't seem fair does it?????
Comments....please!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment