Well I am new to this blogging, but here goes.
Like I said in my Profile, I began a new weight loss program November 29th, 2007. Thin and Healthy, at AEC family fitness. I have known for atleast 15 years I needed to lose weight. I joined the AEC in 1997. I had been a member for 10 years when I joined T and H and I only did it because my Daughter in law Jillian, took the time and cared enough to really encourage me to do it. Not that my other kids or family members or friends didn't care. It's just that she had trained to sell the memberships to the program and she really thought of me and how it could help me achieve my weight loss goals. She didn't push it and didn't sugar coat how hard it would be at first. She did tell me all the benefits and advantages of the program and she took me by the hand and really helped me make the first steps towards it. She is married to my oldest Son Chris Jillian has pretty much been in the Family for the past 6 or 7 years. So she knows me and the whole family and knows my struggles I have had with weight loss. I use to have Chris and Jillian come eat with us every Sunday night before they moved to Texas and I noticed that she always made healthy choices and talked about how she didn't eat too much beef or didn't drink soda or eat this or that. I started thinking about it. I asked her many questions and she was always encouraging. So when she suggested the program I was alittle reluctant, but soon I got alittle more encouragemnt from my Daughter Nicole and Chris and then I thought well it is worth a try. It has been 4 months and I have lost 52 lbs on the program. I have 40 more to go to achieve my goal. I had lost 8lbs the month before I started because I was sick so I have actually lost 60lbs.
1 comment:
Yay for starting a blog!! And Yay for losing 60lbs! I'm so proud of you and how hard you've worked!! Keep it up!
Post a Comment