Thursday, April 3, 2008

dream stealers and dream killers

It has come to my attention that it is true what people say, there is always going to be someone out there trying to steal your dreams or kill them. By causing you doubt your ability to suceed or telling you that it can't be done. I was warned about this but I thought why would someone who claims to care about you want to put self doubt in your mind and cause you to fail at your attempt to better your life?

My only conclusion is that they are miserable with their own life that they can't be happy for another person when they suceed. If you are trying to better your life and you come across a dream stealer or dream killer, I want to encourage you to pray for this individual. Maybe they need someone to lift them up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right. Keep being strong and believe in yourself. With God at your side and determination in your heart you will never fail!