I love Thin and Healthy, it has changed my life. Before joining Thin and Healthy I felt so hopeless and like I didn't care about anything anymore. Now I have a whole new outlook on life.
I think about when I can go workout and make time. I use to work anytime I was asked now I think wait a minute am I going to miss out on my workout or meeting with The Thin and Healthy counselor.
People say I am on a diet, but I like to think of it as my new way of life. It is just an extra perk that I am losing weight with my new eating habits. I try to get at least 8 hrs sleep a night. I drink 8 glasses of water a day or more. I workout at least 3 times a week. I wish I had time to do it everyday. I will hopefully reach my weight loss goal by July or August. But if not I am not going to stress about it because I know I will reach it by my year anniversary of starting the program November 29, 2007. A day I will never forget.
1 comment:
I totally agree....it's not a diet, but a new lifestyle!! with that attitude you're definately going to succeed!!
Post a Comment