Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Neglecting my Blog!

I know I have been neglecting my Blog. Well we have been busy working on our rooms. Also trying to make final decisions on Paint and furniture. Andres was sick last week so that put us behind schedule.

I have been trying to be good and cook at home, if anyone has any good low fat chicken recipes, bring them on! I am so tired of trying to think of new and exciting things to make. Yes I am still on Thin and Healthy, only the best Lifestyle program ever. Yes that was a bit of a promo. Ha Ha!!! Seriously though it is awesome. It has been so slow and boring at work tax season usually is a bad time for restaurants. Plans for the weekend, Painting the ceilings and priming the walls in the TV room and Hallway. We already got rid of our home entertainment center. Everything ugly is going out and we will piece by piece replace it with new stuff. Next week will be our room, we need to get everything ready. Next week the ugly dresser will be leaving us. Yayy! finally I hate that thing.

No comments: