Thursday, April 24, 2008

Frustration....

Well I am starting to get extremely frustrated, we started the remodeling project while Andres and I were both recovering from a cold/flu?? We went to get the furniture and then decided to wait due to other financial responsibilities. (we have become so pratical) Work has been slow...and for a waitress that is bad. So Slow at work means that it slows down the progress on the rooms. We do have to kick it into gear, because the carpet guy is coming the 10th to lay the flooring and the 12th to put the carpet. So we need to patch, finish installing the other 3 doors, and paint. Luckily I have Sundays off now so I can help Andres. I have to say Dalton has helped quite a bit but it is a slow process when we only have Sundays and Tuesdays to work on it and we also need some time to rest.
Now the other thing that is frustrating is I haven't been working out because I was sick, then I worked an extra shift to make up for the slow days and then helping Andres with the remodeling. Luckily I haven't been cheating on my Thin and Healthy.
Well about 16 days to get ready for the carpet.

No comments: