Monday, April 7, 2008

Seven things you may not know about me..

1. )I have to sleep on the side of the bed where I have a clear view of the door and the bathroom or I can't sleep. (So no matter where we stay I get that side of the bed.)

2. ) I love Foreign films. (not ones dubbed with English, but ones that you have to read the subtitles)

3.) I believe that my husband and I were predestine to be together. (see future blog to find out why I think this)

4.) when I see a puddle in the road, I purposely drive through it, just to see the big splash it can make, even if I just washed my car. ( I guess I am a big kid at heart)

5.) my favorite kind of day.......a rainy day.

6.) I am perfectly content to be alone most of the time, even though I enjoy my family.

7.) I definately sing out loud to myself when I am in the car alone. I also don't care if people pass by me and stare.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Not boring at all!! Alli drives through puddles too!!

Jillian said...

Thin and healthy has a blog too! you could link it to yours if you want...http://mythinandhealthy.wordpress.com/