This blog was created by me to document my weightloss progress, and to keep family and friends updated about what were up to here in Missouri.
Friday, May 2, 2008
12 days and counting.......
There is only 12 days til the carpet layers come......10 days til they come and put the flooring in the front entry way and hall bathroom. "We" ( I say "We" which really means Andres) We still need to paint the 2 rooms and hallway, patch holes, change 2 light fixtures, pull up old carpet, paint the trim and base boards. hmmmm....seems like alot of stuff to do when you are only off Sunday and Tuesday and the next Sunday (which is Mothers day) and then the carpet guy will be here that Monday. I am stressed he isn't.......yet! I think the thing that is driving me crazy the most is that the place is a mess. I am sure it will all come together but HOW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment