This blog was created by me to document my weightloss progress, and to keep family and friends updated about what were up to here in Missouri.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Finally we are close to done.
Mother's day Andres, Nicole, Dalton and I spent the day pulling up the carpet pad and a old carpet pad under that a very nasty , dusty job, and tiring. But luckily the kids helped or we would have been doing it til 1 am. We got done about 7:30 or so and then went to 54th Street. It was so good to sit down and eat together in a non cluttered and not dusty enviroment. Also the food was pretty good too!!! Monday the carpet came....yayy it looks so good. It really makes the house look totally different. Andres and I were sitting here last night commenting on how it didn't seem like our house. The bad news...the couch is gone it finally fell apart, and the comforter for our room......doesn't match the paint. So I guess we will take it back and get something else. I am just hoping to rest alittle today we have been working on this for like 3 weeks, in all of our spare time. I will post more pictures later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment