Friday, May 9, 2008

3 days til carpet!!!

Well yesterday wasn't very good, I woke up tired(we woke up tired) I spilled coffee on my cell phone, so now it doesn't work. I went to worked called Kelly in a panic, and said "I need a cell phone and that I had spilled coffee on mine.". Like it was a majoor emergency.
Then when I got off work Kelly and I went to Chipolte's. just when I thought everything was going wrong....they were out of black beans for my burrito bowl. I said I would wait and when I went up to get it....they said it was free!!!! Yayy for me my free lunch, and I ruined my $200 cell phone I don't think that makes up for the cell phone. Then last night when we got off work we ripped up all the carpet into little pieces to throw it away. It's crunch time, and we both work a double today I work a triple tomorrow. yikes!!!! Sunday is Mother's day but we will be working on the house. He said we have to because the carpet guy is coming at 9 am Monday. I think I might have Nicole make dinner on the grill for us??
Nancy my T and H counselor just called me and asked why I haven't been to see her, I better get back to the club. It has been 2 weeks.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

2 weeks?! You better bet back in there!! Yay for a free burrito though!! And I'll call the er to reserve you a room Sunday(For food poisening)!!

Jen said...

haha yeah no kidding.