Thursday, May 8, 2008

Prom pics 2






Prom 2008 finally arrived and they both looked beautiful!
These are two classy kids. I remember when my oldest Son Chris and his then girlfriend , now wife Jillian went to Prom I couldn't believe he was that old, They looked so sweet in their formal attaire I still remember first year was pink? and second yr was purple I think. (Jillians favorite color)then our only Daughter went to her first prom, wow she looked like a princess in that aqua cinderella looking ball gown, her date looked like prince charming. Now the baby boy and his long time girlfriend Lorraine. They look so grown up and just stunning. Some people ask me if she is a model. Well maybe someday you never know? Beauty and brains I think they call that a double threat. Dalton well of course I am biase but I think he is a great looking super nice guy.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

It's so crazy that he's old enough for prom!! Oh and year 1 was lilac year 2 was pink and year 3 was purple...haha

Jen said...

oh yeah 3 yrs. I forgot. I forgot about lilac. he he. Do you still have that frame I bought you one yr for your prom picture???