Saturday, May 24, 2008

weight loss update!

This pass few weeks have been really busy and stressful, with little time to do anything other than work on the remodeling. So I was alittle worried about my weight loss or possibitility of no weight loss. Nancy my Thin and Healthy counselor called me several times, once even to be on "Live at Five" (our local evening news) AEC always has a spot on there on Mondays. I didn't do it because I didn't get off work til 4:45 and we got the new carpet that day. well then she called and wanted me to be in a commerical so I finally agreed to that. while I was at the club Nancy said lets weigh you, I had lost 6.2 lbs. I guess I had been doing good even without the working out. I was lucky I didn't gain weight back. I haven't seen the commercial yet, I hope I don't look weird, I felt very nervous. I am really excited though because I am getting closer and closer to my goal. So I am back to working out this week I went 3 times. I cleaned out my closet and got rid of all the clothes that are too big or that I will never wear again. I did buy 2 new shorts and 2 shirts yes....!!! 4 full sizes smaller than I was wearing when I started the program.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I am so proud of you. Good for you. I know how hard it is to be diligent about losing weight. But in the long haul, it is so rewarding. It makes you feel so much better about yourself and everything around you. Keep up the great work!

Jillian said...

Ditto all that nanny said and you're falling behind on the blog!

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL!!