Thursday, May 1, 2008

why me???

I am just wondering why someone who is running for state Representative can write a letter to the news press with a persons first and last name, without there knowledge, saying supposedly nice things and then at the end slamming a fellow candidate for state Representative. Don't get me wrong I don't care for the Representative that he was slamming, he is a moron in my personal opinion, while were throwing opinions around. I mean sure that is nice that he considers me a favorite waitress of his and "one of the top three in town" . Now most people are like "that was such a nice letter he wrote" But one person actually acted like he was offended by me in some way like myself and the person who wrote the letter are best buds or something. The truth of the matter is that I never gave him much thought. Also let me state for the record I have never said that I was one of the top three waitresses in town, further more is that really that big of a deal??? First I was questioned by customers daily about my weight loss, and wondering how I did it. Now I feel like people will be analyzing my every move. GREAT. just great. (sarcasms)

No comments: