This blog was created by me to document my weightloss progress, and to keep family and friends updated about what were up to here in Missouri.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
So tired!!
I am so tired.....We painted Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I am hoping to post some new pictures for you all to see tonight! I just need alittle help from Dalton, because my camera is gone. We started painting Sunday afternoon when I got off work, yes, I am not suppose to work on Sundays anymore but apparently they "needed" me! Yeah, right. well we painted and then ate a late dinner, then Monday I went to work and my boss ended up letting me off early and so I helped Andres paintfrom 2-9 and then Tuesday 10-9 we worked on it! But the 2 rooms and hall and 3 closets are done, finally!!! Now I can go back to work today. I haven't gone off thin and Healthy but I do need to get my butt to the gym. I have been trying to eat healthy, I have had a few light coffee Frappicinos from Starbucks. :) yum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait for pics!! It's fine to have a starbucks here and there...just not everyday!! Haha!
Post a Comment